Counselling provides the time and space for you to share and explore whatever you wish to, in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment. It may not be easy, but I will support you to explore whatever is troubling you at your own pace. I provide both short-term focused counselling as well as longer term therapy; and I offer counselling in three different languages: English, Russian and Serbo-Croatian.
I am likely to be of help if you are currently experiencing:
- Addiction – Drugs, Alcohol or Behavioural
- Child Related Issues
- Childhood Trauma
- Cultural Issues
- Disruptive life patterns or illness within a family
- Eating Disorders
- Health Related Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Issues
- Work Related Issues
I can also be of assistance if you would like to:
- Gain a better understanding of yourself
- Discover a sense of meaning and purpose
- Improve the general quality of your life
- Improve your self-esteem
- Explore your spirituality
- Explore the ‘inner child’ to discover your true self
- Understand your sexuality
- Receive career coaching
- Receive business coaching
- Receive personal development coaching
I offer an initial assessment where we explore what brings you to therapy and how we may work together. Please contact me directly to discuss how I can help you.
I work with: Adults, Groups, Older adults, Organisations, Young people
Within my remit of Recovery Practitioner (or Substance Misuse Practitioner – Drug and Alcohol) I am able to deliver training, Level 2 Certificate, for Volunteers and also run groups such as: Relapse Prevention; Abstinence; Feelings, etc.
Please contact me directly to discuss how I can be of assistance.